When it comes to dining out some phrases are music to your ears. “Endless shrimp,” “bottomless coffee,” and if you’re a parent “kids eat free”. Entertaining the little ones can get expensive, it’s nice to catch a break every once in a while. Here is a list of dining chains that fit the bill:
- Cici’s Pizza – With over 600 locations in 35 states, you are fairly likely to have a CiCi’s Pizza near you. Children under 3 eat for FREE and adults can enjoy the 5 dollar endless buffet. A great value for the dining family.
- Golden Corral – On top of allowing kids under 3 to eat for FREE all of the time, Golden Coral will allow up to tw0 children under 12 to eat for $1.99 every Tuesday from 5-9pm.
- Denny’s – has been in business for over 50 years and has over 1600 locations. On Tuesdays 2 Children eat for FREE from 4-10pm with one adult purchase. Seating for three, paying for one.
- Perkins – For every adult purchase kids under 12 eat FREE Every Tuesday and Saturday from 4-10pm. It’s nice to see the big kids catch a break.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – In the mood for Tacos? Children under 12 eat from FREE Fridays after 4pm with the purchase of one adult entree.
Offers subject to change. Please check to see if you local location is a participating restaurant before you visit. Bon Appetit.