This is my day, I don’t like crowds, I hate malls, give me a glass of chocolate milk, some cookies and my computer and stand back. I’ve wrangled up some deals to help you add a few checks to the list and come out looking like a hero. Take a gander:
- Sony 4K 55 inch 3D TV $1198.00 – WOW! This is almost exactly what I paid for my current TV last year. Its about 500 bucks less then what you would have paid for this level model last year. Sony’s are great, they are sleek looking, delivery an excellent picture, and are filled with features. You are getting one heck of a TV for almost half off and remember that Sony doesn’t like discounts, so this one might not be around tomorrow.
- Hoover Scooter $359.95 - I’m starting to see these more and more. Kids really seem to love them. They are like Segway scooters with out the handles. Kids stand on them and lean forward and they go. They look cool and certainly draw your attention. At this price they may be high for some, but the WOW factor may be worth it to others. At $250 dollars off you are certainly getting a solid deal.
- Keurig Single Cup Brewing System $79.99 This is a good deal, but it comes in layers. This device retails for $110.00 so right of the top you are saving 30 bucks. Then they are sweating the deal with a $15 gift card and 15% off with coupon code Cyber15. A gift for them a gift card for you, or use the card as a stocking suffer. If you know someone with an outdated or broken coffee maker this might be for you.
- Boomco Blasters $19.99 – My younger brother and I would have loved these as kids. Harmless foam darts that we could battle it out with in our basement, hours and hours of entertainment. They are 50% off and out of the box fun.
- Plush Dragon Rocker $39.99 – I’ve seen these around and they are great. Aside from being a rocker for your child, they also bright up any room with a splash of color. I solid idea for any kids in their dinosaur phase.
So I hope these ideas help you. Plenty of cyber monday left, just remember in some cases when the deal is gone, its really is gone. Don’t forget to add to your deals by visiting Ebates and Fatwallet first. Stack those deals!