Well one week out and things are going well. I have done at least one survey on each of the sites and have been awarded whatever points or bucks or credits they have to offer. Here is where I stand with each site:
- Swag Bucks- I have 248 SwagBucks. I really should be doing better here. The site offers you so many opportunities to earn.
- Global Test Market- I have 195 market points. As far as number of surveys offered these guys are far and away the best. I get at least 3 offers a day.
- Opinion Place- Only allows one survey a week. I did it. I made 2 bucks and I guess I will do another this week.
- Synovate- I have 3000 points.I enjoy this site, the layout is good and the surveys are not repetitive. The cash equivalent of 3000 points is 3 dollars.
- Mysurvey- I’ve earned 550 points. This site sends my about 2 surveys a day and is very easy to use.
I’ve had a busy week, so I did not do as much as I would have normally been able to. Still totaled up I think I made about 10 dollars. At this rate I would make 500 dollars a year. I’ll take it.