We all have one or two people(geeks) on our list that we just can’t seem to figure out. You think and think and think, you ask people, you walk the malls and search the web but nothing seems to click. Then suddenly a moment of divine inspiration will strike, the perfect gift pops in your head, victory! “He already has that? Really?” Damn, so close.
No need to worry. You don’t need to know who Bobba Fett is to find the perfect present, I have a few gift ideas that might be just what you are looking for.
- Thermos Lens Cup $19.95 – Photographers are the hardest people to shop for, especially if you don’t know anything about the craft. Here is a great novelty gift that they can enjoy and amuse their friends, fellow hobbyists, or co-workers with.
- Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Ice Cube Tray $6.99 – What is carbonite? It doesn’t matter. Any Star Wars fan would love this. They can use it to make ice cubes or for a more authentic look you could use it as a chocolate mold. At 7 bucks what do you have to lose?
- Obi Wan Kenobi FX Lighsaber $112.50 – Every litte kid who watches Star Wars wants a lightsaber, now you can give them one. This is a official replica of the prop used in the films. It comes with its own display stand, perfect for any big kids who still loves the Star Wars movies of their childhood.
- Fridge Up Grade Magnet $5.99 – A nice litte piece of decor for the college student on your list. Sure their dorm fridge might be from the 80’s, why not spruce it up a bit.
- Zombie Head Cookie Jar $29.99 – Gross to some funny to other, this cookie jar would be right at home in the kitchen of any graphic novel fan.